Thursday 23 July 2015

Tropical Hello Card

After finally getting Henry into bed I have crept downstairs to play with my new Distress Inks. Yay! Having watched some of my favourite card makers (Jennifer McGuireLaura Sterckx and Kristina Werner) do amazing things with them, I wanted to give water colouring a go.  I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed using them and how easy they were to use!

I absolutely LOVE the colour of Picked Raspberry, I think it might be my favourite!  What Distress Ink colours do you like?

Love Hannah x



Supplies Used:
4x4 Orange Bazzill Cardstock
Watercolour paper
WOW Opaque White Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Ripe Persimmon
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Salty Ocean
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry
Time Holtz Distress Ink - Squeezed Lemonade
Tsukineko Brilliance Galaxy Gold Dew Drop Ink
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Many Messages
Stampin' Up Stamps - Secret Garden
Gold Sequins
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment