Tuesday 21 July 2015

Another Cath Kidston / Vintage Inspired Rose Card

Just thought I would quickly pop in with another Cath Kidston / Vintage Inspired card... as you can see, it is very similar to the card I made here.  I used different colours, and used a vellum banner instead of a die cut panel.

I used a clear adhesive tape to stick down the vellum but I'm still not entirely happy with the way it turned out.  How do you adhere vellum?

Love Hannah x


Supplies Used:
Papermania 5"x7" 300gsm kraft card blanks
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Bridal Bouquet
VersaMagic Chalk Ink - Thatched Straw
VersaMagic Chalk Ink - Mango Madness
VersaMagic Chalk Ink - Aloe Vera
Inkadinkadoo Stamps - Happy Days
Pilot White Gel Pen
Woodware Vellum 180gsm
Paper Pen - Opal
Wow Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White
Heidi Swapp Large Polka Dot Spray Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment