Tuesday 14 July 2015

Cath Kidston / Vintage Inspired Rose Card

Our neighbour recently asked me to make her wedding acceptance card for a friend who loves Cath Kidston and vintage style.  This is what I came up with:


I was really pleased with how this turned out, but if anyone has any tips on how to secure vellum to a card without the adhesive showing through, please do let me know! I cheated this time by using embellishments to cover the glue.

If you have any questions or comments, please do comment below.

Love Hannah x

Supplies Used:
Papermania 5"x7" 300gsm kraft card blanks
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Bridal Bouquet
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Sweet Little Sentiments
Clearly Besotted Decorative Mat Die
VersaMagic Chalk Ink - Pink Petunia
VersaMagic Chalk Ink - Malted Mauve
VersaMagic Chalk Ink - Aloe Vera
Pilot White Gel Pen
Woodware Vellum 180gsm
Paper Pen - Opal
Wow Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White
Heidi Swapp Large Polka Dot Spray Stencil





No comments:

Post a Comment