Tuesday 4 August 2015

Thanks Ever So Much

Hello everyone,

As some of you may know, I have suffered with really bad post-natal depression over the last 18-months.  I have found that allowing myself to have some creative time helps me to heal, stay sane and stretch my brain creatively.

This is my latest creation, inspired by several challenge blogs that I have recently started following.  I really love challenge blogs as they make me think a lot more about how I use my stash.

I have taken my inspiration from the following sources:






And this is what I came up with:




I really enjoyed using these patterned papers (which I've had in my craft room for over four years - I bought them when we were in America on our honeymoon! Ooops!). The sentiment I have used is called Pretty Phrases from Paper Smooches.

I am going to enter this card into these three challenge blogs this week:

- Pinterest Inspired Challenge

- Paper Smooches SPARKS

- CAS(E) the Sketch

I'm also thinking about trying to film a card making video to upload to You Tube... is this something you would like to see?  What card makers do you like to watch?

Love Hannah x

11/08/2015 - I'm very excited that this card I was chosen as a 'Featured Player' on the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog.  And yes, I did squeal when I saw their blog post, lol.

Supplies Used:
5x7 white card stock
MME Breeze 6x6 paper pad
Sizzix Circle Framelits
Bazzill cardstock - mint
Gold, white and black sequins (from my stash)
Paper Smooches - Pretty Phrases Stamp Set
WOW Bright White Embossing Powder

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful...love your choices of colors. They're perfect for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your mix of pretty patterned papers! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely!! I like the patterned papers you chose. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah this is so pretty!!! Love those papers .. I'm checking now to see if they are still available! Yes to video - anytime!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these patterned papers are gorgeous! Love the aqua cardstock you chose for the sentiment!
    Thanks so much for playing along with is at the Pinterest Inspired Challenge! Hope to see you again there soon!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete