Monday 10 August 2015

Cas-ology No. 158 - Precious

Just flying in with a very quick post to show you my entry for this week's Cas-ology Challenge (and applogies if this post looks any different to my other ones, this is the first time I have blogged from my phone!).

This week the prompt was "Precious", and I immediately thought of a new baby card because my little boy is very precious to me!

I have lots of friends who are having baby girls in the next couple of months, so this will be perfect to replicate and send out once their little bundles have arrived! I cannot wait!

Love Hannah x





Supplies Used:
4x4 white card stock
MME Market 6x6 paper pad
Clearly Besotted Little Onesie Stamp Set
VersaMagic Pixie Dust Chalk Ink
Viva Paper Pen - Opal

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card and a great take on the cue card, thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh aren't you brave - I've never posted from my phone - well done! Love the simplicity of this - the 3 'pearls' are the perfect finishing touch! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete