Friday 11 September 2015

Congratulations

Hello,

Flying in again with a super quick post to share with you a new baby congratulations card I have made for one of my oldest friends, who is due to have a baby girl at the beginning of next month. I am so excited for her!

This is another shaker card, but I have sealed with one with almost industrial glue as the last lot of shaker cards exploded as the recipients open them! Ooops. Cue small beads and sequins all over the carpet. 



I am going to enter this card in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog this week - their theme is 'anything goes'. (Apologies there is no hyper link, am posting from my phone. However, this is the link to their blog http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.co.uk/)

Have you ever had any shaker card disasters?

Love Hannah x

Supplies Used:
4x4 pearlescent card stock
Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler Stamp
Paper Smooches Houndstooth Background Stamp
Simon Say Stamp Doll Pink Ink
Clearly Besotted Little Onsie Die
WOW Metallic Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter
Papercellar small gold round sequins
Pink and white tiny beads (from my stash)

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Love the houndstooth patterned onesie. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete